|Why are business valuations important ?
A complete, well organized business valuation report which lists the assumptions and describes the methodology used will:
- Assist the buyers of a closely held company in determining a reasonable offer.
- Help a seller to maximize the value of his business.
- Allocate value to different classes of debt and equity security holders that are providing financing to a leveraged buyout.
- Provide assistance to clients to meet the information requirements of taxing authorities that will minimize the time and expense of an IRS audit.
- Assist the business owner and his advisors in developing an estate plan to minimize taxes.
- Improve employee morale and productivity by assisting in the implementation of an employee stock ownership plan (ESOP).
- Assist lawyers in litigation support.
- Provide information to financial institutions on the value of loan collateral.
- Assist debtors, trustees, creditors, and the court in developing plans of reorganizations in bankruptcy proceedings.
!! NEWS !!
Write down for subscription
Your e-mail address :
John W. Hayes
Phone: (630) 573-7654
Cell: (630) 670-7654
Toll Free: (800) 898-3048
|Top Of Page |
Copyright 2009 © by Anchor